Sunday 9 November 2014

In the Silence



My dear children, let’s not just talk about love; let’s practice real love. 
This is the only way we’ll know we’re living truly, living in God’s reality... 

For God is greater than our worried hearts 
and knows more about us than we do ourselves. 

1. John 3:18-20 The Message


 
:   :   :



Blessings to your week, 


of 1. John 3:20 for you 


Sharing with: 



Photo: Nikon D3200, textures: Simple by Kim Klassen & Tableaux Old Style by FrenchKissTextures 

8 comments:

  1. Blessings to you, Nina. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always refreshing to drop by on Sunday because I know you are going to share a wonderful morsel of truth….God's love…so amazing….

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, truthful in our hearts that He is greater, and GREATER!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina! Thank you for the printable! I think I'm going to Tweet it. So beautiful and so true. How blessed we truly are.
    Praying you are doing well,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a truth I needed to remember this week. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true! Have a lovely Monday, Nina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, God IS greater! Thank you, dear Nina, for these beautiful thoughts. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//